Pancakes are one of the most common homemade snacks. Even though the recipes may vary a little, they are easy to prepare. You can have them for breakfast, dessert, or even lunch or dinner since they’re filling.
The best thing with pancakes is that they can be served with a variety of things like fruits (bananas, strawberries), honey, syrup, or even eggs.
You just have to be creative if you want to turn your pancakes into a full meal.
Our pancake recipe is simple, no-fail, and super quick to make. Everything you need is in your house. Also, you can try making them with your little ones.
To learn how to make pancakes, follow the recipe below to give your family a lifetime treat.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder(Optional)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Making Soft and Fluffy Pancakes
- Mix the dry ingredients first. In a large bowl, mix flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt. Make a small crater in the middle. Pour the egg, milk, and oil then mix until smooth.
Note: Stir until you see no dry clumps of flour. There can be some small lumps, though.
- Pour some oil into the pan and put it over medium-high heat. Pour the batter into the pan and let it cook until brown. Turn it over to cook on both sides, and serve the pancakes hot.
If you don’t like your pancakes oily, you can use milk and egg only.
One thought on “How To Make Pancakes”